Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Interconnected

I'm going to take a stab at posting some links. Here are some blogs and just regular ole' web sites that I am inspired by:

The first, I just found out about today. I didn't even know who this actress was (I obviously don't watch Law and Order) but she has a neat look to her web site. Very creative!

I've looked at Keri Smith's blog off and on for years. Great stuff!

This looks like a really neat store. I heard about it from someone who actually shops there. Too bad I don't live in Kansas:)

Love the show Scrubs (where has it gone??) and LOVED the movie Garden State, so I had to check out Mr. Braff's blog.

Sabrina is such a neat gal:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari! Love your blog! we also LOVE scrubs (and miss it!!!!!)--so glad to find another fan! So glad you are a blogger!!