Sunday, February 12, 2006

Torino 2006

Let the games begin!! I just love the Olympics:) Anyone else watching? I love the music and the little montages they have at the beginning of each event, the human interest stories, the unusual sports that you don't watch outside of the Olympics, the home town heros, the underdogs, and the drama. Tonight is the first night I've really had a chance to really soak it in. I'm enjoying watching the "The Flying Tomato" and of course Bode Miller. However, the skating certainly won't be the same without Michelle Kwan. She's a legend.

Here are some neat Olympic web sites:
NBC Olympics site
Infoplease

Sports Illustrated
Olympics for Kids

1 comment:

Lita said...

I have been watching too. I just loved the opening ceremonies. This is the first time that I have watched it. I was so impressed with the renaissance era that was played out. I loved the costumes...so artful!