Monday, May 29, 2006

End of a long weekend...


Well I had a productive weekend, hope you did too. Here are a bunch of projects I got done. Some custom layouts for a loyal customer of mine that just lost everything in a house fire. She lost all her pictures, scrapbooks, everything! Can you even imagine?! I tried embossing for the first time on the fire layout. Also, a few gift mini books and some fun frames. I even snuck in some time to work on this weeks technique for the Book of Dreams challenge. Are you all still with me on that? This week will be a fun one:)

I'm really, really excited to start some collaborative projects with some of my favorite artists. Cassondra and I are going to do a collaboration on a theme inspired by the book She by Kobi Yamada. Ashley C. and I are going to do a Funky Buddha collaborative. Can't wait to get started with both of these amazing women!

6 comments:

Lita said...

I am loving your BOD's! My book is getting a little on the chunky side! Time to make a skinny page tomorrow with metals! Thank you my muse!

gudrun said...

Wow! Seems like you are really up and coming. ;-)
I'm looking foreward to see what you have figured out for this weeks BOD. I enjoy the process. Haven't started on last weeks theme yet, but I have some idas.. ;-)
Your new projects sounds fun as well. I'll definately look into your blog and see how it goes. Hope you'll share. :-)
Have a nice day.

Ashley Calder said...

Wow! you were busy! :) Way to go.. you accomplished much more this weekend than I did! :)


Ashley.

Maggie Lamarre said...

Fantastic, great news, can't wait to see your results.
I have added more pages to my blog.
TFL
Have a great week.
Maggie

Lilli in Vancouver said...

You've been a busy girl!

Here are a couple more pages. I printed onto sheet music, and tried my hand at hinges :)

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I'm with you and anxiously await the next assignment. Having so much fun and the pace is just right for me. Happy for you great weekend. Me too.