Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Doodle Bug


So Rhonna, you all know Rhonna Farrer~ queen of the 21 day challenge~ now she has something new up her sleeve. She's posting a creative prompt each day for 10 days. She started yesterday, so I'm trying to play catch up. Here's my first one in response to the challenge of...{try something *new* something you've never done before on your layout}. So I tried doodling (and used a few rub ons!), kind of a lame attempt, but I am soooo not a doodler. It really intimidates me, I don't know why. It's supposed to do the opposite. So I thought I'd give it a shot to free myself:) Just making this swirly title pushed me outside my comfort zone! I also used crayons for the first time on a layout and have always wanted to try big swirls with paper, so I tried it all. Fun stuff! Now I get to crank the music for today's challenge!

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Good for you for doodling outside your comfort zone :) It looks wonderful

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I haven't started yet, don't know when I will, but I'll get to it some day, i guess!!!