Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Haute Halloween

I just got my Vintage Halloween kit from Scrapologie in the mail. Whoohoo is it **gorgeous**, totally my style. Love all the details and fun, fun stuff:)
I picked up a copy of a new local magazine Called METRO today at the drug store. I've been feeling a little less-than-hip lately about not getting into all the fun local stuff that's going on. The Twin Cities is so vibrant. There's a lot of great theater, art, museums and clubs that I've been missing out on out here in the burbs with two young kids. I think hubby and I will have to make a point of having a sitter (grandma and grandpa) and getting out on the town a little more:) I was most facinated by the "Haunted Haute" article about all the wonderful things that local costume shops carry to make your Halloween costume a true fashion statement. Loved their ideas!
Finally, check this out on Teresa's blog. Now that's an altered book!!


la vie en rose said...

looks like you've got enough goodies to keep you least for a little while...

Lilli said...

Cool stuff! Is that how you're planning to dress for Halloween? :)

Ann(i)e said...

So jealous of your lovely kit...I got a lot of those papers while in the states, but all those other goodies look lovely!
Can't wait to see what you do with them.
On the plane to MN I was reading an article on what a thriving theatre scene MSP has and a couple great new museums...get out on the town girl!!