Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hallowe'en is almost here!

Halloween- by Mary Jane Carr
Witches flying past on broomsticks,
Black cats leaping here and there,
White-robed spooks on every corner,
Mournful moaning in the air,
Goblins peering out of windows,
Spirit-things that rap and run-
But don't be scared-it's just October,
Having one last hour of fun!














The final preparations are underway for my annual Halloween party this Saturday. I thought you may want to take a peek inside my "haunted" house:) Ok, so I sold this one to Ann(i)e (above), but I still love it and can't wait to see where she put it in her house.

10 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love nothing more than seeing other people's collectables. Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute Kari! You wanna come decorate my house?!?!?! Looks great!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Holy Schmoly! I think you have the Halloweeniest house I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

great decorations! I love that you go all out!

Elsie Larson said...

love that pumpkin pillow!!!!

Fiona said...

Wow, what fab decorations. Why oh why can't we nice crafty Halloween stuff tlike this in the UK? I particularly love the flying black witch.

Deb said...

You have the nicest Halloween collection I have ever seen! Did you make the soft sculptures? They are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all that you've done! I especially love the white pumpkin with the witches hat and the "spooky" sign. Did you make those?

Anonymous said...

You have the *coolest* Halloween stuff, real art, not the tacky stuff. Gorgeous!

beki said...

Wow, I love your Halloween decorations! Such a nice collection.