Thursday, November 23, 2006

*~*Blessed*~*

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Feeling very grateful today for all that I have. Really feeling the love this year:) I am so fortunate to have such a wonderfully caring family, an amazing husband, two beautiful kids, supportive friends and such a full, creative life. I am also very thankful to all of you for your continued inspiration and encouragement. I feel much gratitude.

I was so excited today to use my black and white plates again that I first used here. In the background here you can see my craft supplies dresser. I love to change it with the seasons and have recently added some beautiful glass containers I've been finding for my supplies. Here are some of my other seasonal displays: fall and summer.

Also wanted to share that this candle (right) I found at Kmart. It's Martha Stewart Winter Garden scent and smells exactly like an Anthropologie store. You know the smell, don't you!? If you want that in your home, now you can have it:)

Be well.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these images are so inspirational! Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving Kari!

Anonymous said...

happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Kari- I see you were able to do something that I was not...get out your Christmas decoration before Thanksgiving! Today is the big day for me. I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family.

Deb said...

Beautiful table! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

And I am sooooo glad you found me because then I found you and your lovely blog! Adding you to my list. It's amazing the way this all works. I am packing your sweethearts today to send. Thank you for your kind words and support.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decoration! The plates are awesome!

Anonymous said...

*love* your table and dresser, it's so fun to see how you change it seasonally! you should scrap it! your plates were a good investment because you make them work well in different settings :)

Anonymous said...

What a festive and warm tablescape! Love it!! I hope that your day was full of great food, family, fun, and happiness!!

xoxo Jenny

Bonita Rose said...

your pics are so beautiful! I love your home.. I wish ours could be that spacious.. wait till u see mine.. it's no where near as beautiful!
can't wait to meet ya!
hugs,

Anonymous said...

your setting is just gorgeous, Kari! i adore your sense of style!