Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Going bella crazy!


I leave for Omaha on Friday morning for Silver Bella. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. I am ecstatic to have a weekend away with all the amazing folks that will be there. I am taking two classes with Pam Garrison, two with Becky Novaeck and one with Carolyn Peeler . There will also be a group class, pajama party and boutique on Friday night with the other ~*BeLLaS*~, Teresa McFayden and Kimberly Kwan. I cannot wait to meet all these gals and the other 50 participants! I started a journal to take with me and here is my first spread. As Ali said in her newsletter this week, we all need to take a break. For me, this break away from the day-to-day mommy stuff is much needed. I hope to re-charge my energy and get down and glittery and have some fun:)

I found this picture below in the November issue of Country Home magazine. Seemed very "bella-esque" to me. I'm loving green and pink velvet lately. Yummy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved that page out of the magazine too! can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Go and have a fantastic time, you have earned it!!!!!! Let me see pics from when you get home, I can't wait to see all your goodies you create!!!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I am so excited for you! Love your beautiful journal :)

deb said...

I can't believe you're going to Silver Bella! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to check your blog next week to see pictures (and you must comment on all the details for us poor folks who can't go.) tee hee. Have a wonderful time.

I've so been enjoying your blog. I just recently discovered it.

Laura said...

I can't remember how I found your blog, but I am glad I did! It is full of such lovely pictures and wonderful thoughts!!! Have fun at Silver Bella!!! If you can tell us all about it when you get back that would be so cool!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what an amazing time you are going to have!!! Really excited to hear how it all goes (and SEE how it all goes!)
LOVE the photos of you as a child at Halloween...so very cool to have those. And of course your little ones are lovely in their getup!!
xoxo

Chares Square Co-op said...

you will have a BLAST. can't wait to hear all about it. ENJOY YOUR BREAK!!

Anonymous said...

I am so overwhelmingly jealous that you are getting to go to Silver Bella! I can't wait to see what all you create!!! LOVE the book...OMG, it is gorgeous!!! Have fun, Kari! smiles...

Anonymous said...

oh, I'm SO excited for you Kari!! Have fun! thanks for leaving us with these beautiful photos of your journal. oh, it will be so much fun to see what you make and do! -Lia

Rhonna said...

oo, Kari, have fun!
Tell the girls HI for me & can't wait to hear all about it!
smooches!
R

Bonita Rose said...

I took that same pillow pic on my blog not too long ago! love them!