Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas layouts



I got a couple more of my layouts scanned (yea, bad scans..I know). I LOVE the new Basic Grey Blush paper I used on this cookie making layout:) Wow! Can't wait to use it on some upcoming projects. I think I'm going to start doing some of the *52 challenges* in Elsie's book. I'm feeling a bit rusty (and behind) on my family scrapbooking stuff. I really enjoyed doing the challenges that Anne posted from Ali's book awhile back. Really got me to try new things. Anyone want to give them a whirl with me?

4 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Your kids are getting so big!

Wouldn't you love to design for Basic Grey? I just adore the visual depth and texture of their designs :)

Anonymous said...

I SOOO want to play along with the challenges. I'm a major lurker on your site and love your style.

Anonymous said...

These pages are GREAT!!! Loving them!! Such sweet colors and patterns!! How cool it will be to have these years from now!! :)

xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天