Thursday, January 18, 2007

Indulge yourself....


Today is the day, indulge yourself...why not?? First, hop on over to Bonnie's blog because the Cabinet of Curiosities challenge starts today!!!! We have quite a large group signed on. It's not too late to come out and play. This is going to be so much fun! Check out day one. Hope you're inspired. Then go break out your art journal, notebook, sketch pad, or whatever you have designated for the challenge and create! When you're done, and have posted on your blog (if you have one) be sure and leave a comment on Bonnie's blog so we can all enjoy one anothers work. I also have all the links to participants blogs on my side bar if you want to take a peek. Then on Sunday be sure and stop back here, I'll be posting the next theme.

Then, when you've got another minute, check out my etsy shop. One of my new years resolutions is to add items more regularly to my shop. After combing through my vintage stash for some fun swaps that I'm in, I decided to share the love and made up a few of these Valentine's goodie boxes. What a treat for the eyes!! They come with bits and pieces of this and that from my stash. Some of my favorite stuff:) Plus, you also get all the chocolate that originally came in the box and a handmade Valentine's card. Can't beat that!

So treat yourself today!! Enjoy:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari, your heart vintage boxes are beautiful! You really are blessed with creativity and the hands to create amazing things! I am so glad we are working together on a fantastic project and I can't wait to YOUR creations!!

Anonymous said...

I love these Valentines boxes! These are "boxes of love" in the highest! So fabulous!! xo-Melfie

MyMosaicMind said...

OMG, Kari, these are true eye candy, and so creative. Very cool!!! -Ginger

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari.
Long time, no see.
But I still look into your blog quite often, and enjoy seeing all the beautyful art you make. Thanks for sharing.
I relly LOVE the challenge you and Bonnie have started. Wanted to join in, but I'm away this and next weekend. :-(
Is it possible to join even if I have to post two of the thursday-postings on monday instead of sunday.
Tell me if it's ok, and i'll be so happy. :)

Anonymous said...

love those goodie boxes! cant wait to see what everyone does with the challenges from you & bonnie!!

Anonymous said...

Darn cute! Your prices are great too. Personally, I'd rather have all the goodies than chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Kari, I would to participate in the Cabinet of Curiosities...sounds so cool and will motivate me to get back in the swing of creating again! How do I sign up?
Laura zdsart@ameritech.net

Anonymous said...

Your Valentine's Candy boxes literally took my breath away! They are so yummy! Better than candy! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Chocolate and treats all in one how can a girl resist? Can't gotta hop over and get one before they are gone!

Anonymous said...

Kari, these boxes filled with vintage treats are so yummy! And how clever! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Those heart boxes are BEAUTIFUL! What a great idea!!!!!! You are soooo creative!!!!

Anonymous said...

oooohhh my!!! Tooo tooo fablous!! These are so so great!!! Amazing offerings!! WOW!

xoxo Jenny

Boxwood Cottage said...

Those hearts are a great idea, I saw this on Amy's Inspire Comp. blog before and thought about making one too, but I can't find the small muffin paper cups over here, just big ones :(

Your filled hearts are very pretty, I like it a lot, well done! I hope they'll sell well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, just delightful!!!!! Everyone deserves one of your boxes!!! :)