Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dailyness...

I am truly enjoying the process of my page-a-day resolution for the year. Each day depicts my "everyday life" like visiting my friend that was in a bad accident, our meals for the week, balloons that made me so happy, holiday photos, lots of movies, time inside and outdoors soaking in the winter sunlight, skyping with Hope, and totally out-of-nowhere finding a new dining room table and chairs at an estate sale. The pages are super basic, each taking under 5 min. to create, but together telling a story of where we are right now in 2010. The joy is in the photography and choosing how I depict each day on the page. This is definitely my favorite new years resolution to date and I really look forward to keeping up with it.

11 comments:

snowbear said...

Kari it looks like your days have been filled with excitement since the new year has started... I'm thinking your camera must be a natural extension of your body by now!!! I love my new camera... but I wish i could have gotten all the features in a smaller size to be more convenient for carrying along.

Keep up the great work and sharing!!

mermaid said...

Good idea (grazy :D) and very lovely pages. I haven`t done scrapbooking for ages... need to start again as we have got thousands of photos at home :)

Allison said...

Wow! As i face a pile of holiday, birthday and even Halloween photos still needing to be scrapped i find your project really inspiring! i will follow with interest! So far it looks so good!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

They look great I bet they would take me a lot longer than five minutes. xx

jennifer lorton said...

It's a very inspiring idea, and I really like what you have shared so far. This is a big goal, and I wish you all the best, so cool.

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Hi Kari!
I'm LOVING your scrapbook pages! I had plans of doing this with the girls last summer, but it never happened. It would be such a great project. Maybe we'll try again this year! :)

Anna Lucia said...

Your blog and beautiful!
I loved your pages!
Congratulations!
Visit my blog:
http://seilamuitascoisas.blogspot.com
My name is Anna, i live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil~
Kisses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Julie and Julia Page...loved that movie too!

SoMo BoHo said...

Love your pix. I really need to take more pictures. It almost seems like I take less pictures since I went digital.

I also REALLY need to do some scrapbooking! Yours looks great!

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

THese are awesome! really 5 mins? just printing the photos take time for me. and the papers you have are they ones you have created? loving the journal boxes did you make those? I'd love to know.
warmly
Stacy~Creativemuse

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室