Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Farm fresh...


I feel like it's "nothing but the best" this time of year. Our growing season is so incredibly short here in Minnesota that when it comes time for fresh and homegrown I just can't get enough. Today on the way home from one of our favorite playgrounds we stopped at a little house that said "farm fresh eggs" on a sign. We got some beautiful eggs and a quick tour of the coup from the farmer himself. The kids really enjoyed it. The green egg is from a hen from Honduras. Aren't they gorgeous?




1 comment:

Whimsical Woodland said...

I participated in your "Sweet & Sinister Swap" last year and was wondering if it would be possible to still access the private blog. I may can find the receipt from where I paid you if that would help. I really hope you plan on hosting this swap again this year. It's one of my favorite things about Autumn!

mandyparsns at yahoo.com